[mapguide-users] Re: TCP/IP protocol is mismatched

soudemans soudemans at ruekert-mielke.com
Fri Dec 16 17:06:37 EST 2011

Thanks Gabriele, and Jackie,

We have tried these ideas and failed.  When we replaced the .dll's with the
latest version, we ran into a 64bit/32bit conflict issue which crippled the
website.  I am trying to resolve this issue with the help of our resident IS
expert, and he concluded that we had to use the 32 bit AjaxToolKit dlls, so
I ended up restoring everything the way it was when I started with this
mess.  I will try to document the reasons for having to use the 32bit
AjaxToolKit on Monday.  I did manage to pinpoint the point of failure which
is exactly as the original thread suggests:
   Dim layer As MgLayer = DirectCast(map.GetLayers().GetItem("Hydrants"),
MgLayer)

Have a nice weekend, and I will "see" you on Monday

Gabriele Monfardini wrote