[mapguide-users] What is the right way to reference the AjaxViewer ?

Liglio liglio at pobox.com
Mon Dec 19 16:48:48 EST 2011

Hi,

I am developing a mapguide application using visual studio 2010 and C#. My
question is : If use the ajaxviewer url
http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewernet/ajaxviewer.aspx?SESSION=<%=sessionId%>&WEBLAYOUT=<%=webLayout%>
and access from another computer different from wher the mapguide is, it
doesn´t work. If I use the computer name like
http://SERVER01/mapguide/mapviewernet/ajaxviewer.aspx?SESSION=<%=sessionId%>&WEBLAYOUT=<%=webLayout%>,
I got permission denied to manipulate the map, because cross-domain problem.
I tried to use referential path like
../../mapguide/mapviewernet/ajaxviewer.aspx?SESSION=<%=sessionId%>&WEBLAYOUT=<%=webLayout%>
and visual studio doesn´t sees a path above my web project.

How do you guys configure your development and deployment folder sctructure
?

Thanks to your time.