[mapguide-users] Re: en.json error in mobile viewer

SteveS steve.calpoly at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:51:11 EST 2011

I'm further along and have the sheboygan sample map running. When trying to
switch to my own map i get an:

Error: Message: invalid label
File: http://127.0.0.1/mapserver2012/MobileViewer/lib/mobileviewerSF.js
Line: 44430

This points to this function but doesn't help me much(I bolded the line with
the error). I noticed the sheboygan map was in LL84 coordinate system so I
switched to that with no luck.

mapDefinitionLoaded: function(response)
	{
		*eval('this.mapDef = ' + response.responseText);*
		if(this.mapDef)
		{
			if(this.mapDiv && this.mapDiv.style)
			{
				this.mapDiv.style.backgroundColor = this.mapDef.backgroundColor;
			}
			this.createOpenLayersMap();
			this.mgLayerLoaded = true;
		}