[mapguide-users] Server-side software that can mass convert DWF's to PDF with scheduling?

SteveS steve.calpoly at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 16:41:11 EST 2011

Hello,

We want to a nightly job publishing PDF's of our maps. I've figured out how
to batch generate DWF's from MapGuide and now just need to convert them
(this is necessary to do from Mapguide to do the dynamic nature of much of
our layer data).

Has anyone done this and found useful software for it? There is definitely
stuff out there (one being AcroPlot), but i need something that can convert
entire folders of DWF's and most importantly allows for scheduling.