[mapguide-users] Vector layer transparency not visible on tiled map

mighty_duck msiljegovic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 07:18:06 EST 2011

Hi all,

I created tile map and added two vector layers to this map. I styled layers
to be transparent, and when I look at the map in MapGuide studio (preview in
ajax viewer) I can see layer as transparent, but when I embeed layout in my
application its not transparent!!!

Any suggestions or ideas?

I though it has some relationship with tile cache folder on server but it is
not case....Im really not able to understand what is happening.

Thanks for help