[mapguide-users] Re: Fusion - MGE tooltip using iframe collapsable?

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Fri Feb 18 15:35:48 EST 2011

That's the issue I've ran into is that I did have some code that you could
hide or show a div, which contained the iframe and aspx page the problem I
had though was that the tooltip was not populated on load but just appeared
as a small little box with no functionality or data.

Is it possible to execute javascript or jquery in MGE studio, within the
expressions editor for the tooltip?  I just don't get how you would collapse
or hide the iframe since that part of the tooltip code.