[mapguide-users] Syntax to set Active layer in Mapguide via Fusion

BTenBroeck billtenbroeck at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 10:39:13 EST 2011

Hello all. This is a cross-post from the Fusion-users, as I had no luck
getting a response there. Hopefully the heavier traffic over here may bear
fruit. :)

As the subject says, I'm trying to figure out the appropriate syntax to
set the active layer via Javascript in Fusion.

What I've tried is:

         var oMap = Fusion.getWidgetById('Map').aMaps[0];
         var activeLayer = oMap.setActiveLayer("Parcels");

which seems like it's appropriate by looking at the Map.js widget.
However, it tossess an error, and if I view in Firebug, there is no method
in oMap for
setActiveLayer or getActiveLayer as I would expect.

If anyone has a clue, or can point me in the right direction, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks