[mapguide-users] RE: Raster provider

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Mon Feb 28 12:53:30 EST 2011

I agree about the voting for new features...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but raster is supported, it just requires you to set the extents manually, rather than automatic.  In my mind that is not critical, but it would be nice.

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW