[mapguide-users] jxDialog Widths for Legend, Task Pane and Selection Panel

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Thu Jan 6 11:10:28 EST 2011

Unfortunately I cannot widen any of the windows in beyond 500px in the Aqua
Template.  I have modified the dialog_chrome.png to 1280px wide, but I think
there must be a CSS change I need to make to stop the weird repeating of the
header.

Does anyone know where to find the change?
Also, notice the halo around the modified image - why is that? I only
resized it..

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5896087/wide_jxDialog.png