[mapguide-users] quickplot for Ajax - Portrait Mode Issue

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Thu Jan 13 14:39:39 EST 2011

I really like the quickplot patch.  I can rotate my printing and labels etc.

One big issue (especially with AJAX) is the Portrait mode.  The size of the
window goes beyond the mapFrame and cannot view it.  I think its an issue
with the jx.dialog - it does not move or recenter on the bottom etc.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5919477/QUICKPLOT_ISSUE.png

This might have to be looked at.

I have tried making the dialog scrolling but the zindex battles the map for
priority, so if you try to scroll the map pans etc.

My workaround it to put the print button at the top of the
quickplotpreviewinner.templ page.
Perhaps there is a better way?