[mapguide-users] Re: selectionXML Problem

Greg gbneff at cid.utah.gov
Fri Jan 14 12:05:34 EST 2011

After further investigation, that is exactly what is happening.  Encoding on
the client leaves the + sign as-is.  Decoding on the server changes it to a
space.  If I add ValidateRequest="false" as shown below and pass the xml
string un-encoded to the server, everything works fine.

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="LineInfo.aspx.cs"
Inherits="Cid_Map.LineInfo" ValidateRequest="false" %>

If someone can show me the correct way to encode and decode the selectionXML
from my code above, I would be grateful.