[mapguide-users] Fusion - SaveMap widget is saving as tiny image

kelll kellieharrisson at sierrasystems.com
Mon Jan 24 16:54:03 EST 2011

Hi Guys,

My savemap widget always produces a tiny image of my map.

I have tried:
1. No Extension
2. <scale>30000</scale>
3. <scale>0</scale

It seems like the size of the image is always the size of the map on my
navigation window.
Never increases or decreases based on my scale.
I would like it to be 100% of my main map size.

Here is my widget from Mapguide 2.1 Fusion 2.2

    <!-- SAVE MAP -->
    <Widget xsi:type="UiWidgetType">
      <Name>SaveMap</Name>
      <Type>SaveMap</Type>
      <Extension xsi:type="CustomContentType">
      </Extension>
      <ImageUrl>images/icons/file-save.png</ImageUrl>
      <ImageClass/>
      <Label>Save map</Label>
      <Tooltip>Click to save the map as an image</Tooltip>
      <StatusText/>
      <Disabled>false</Disabled>
    </Widget>

Would anyone know the approx area in the code that would be causing the
problem?

Thanks for any help that you can provide,
Kellie

Screen shot of problem is attached.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5956793/MapViewerSaveMap.png