[mapguide-users] tiled map error in fusion

alexpl oolekp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 03:19:32 EDT 2011

Hey,
I am using mapguide 2.2 maestro 3.1 Apache on Linux.
I have a big problem with tiled map in fusion when i wonna see it in the
browers, there is tiled map only in overviewmap window. I've checked
TileChache and there are some tiles in two folders R0 and R-0 so i think
everythnig should be ok but it's not.

here how it looks like
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6548639/Schowek-1.jpg

in map definition i have only one map with only 2 BaseMapLayer, as it's
shown.
The most interesting thing is that it works perfectly with simple weblayout,
but i really need fusion !!
Please somebody help

Alex