[mapguide-users] Re: quickplot for Ajax - Portrait Mode Issue

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Tue Jul 5 19:47:35 EDT 2011

This might be a really ignorant question, but I see the .patch file on the
ticket page for quickplot (http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1414).  I
see that if I download the file and open in notepad++ it is a file that
references a whole bunch changes in other files + new files.  Is there a
utility to apply the patch across the board or do I manually need to make
all of those changes and new files?  Thanks in advance...looking for
something to augment the current create printable page function in ajax.

-Steve