[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro 3.5 beta 1 now available

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Jul 6 16:30:14 EDT 2011

Hi Jackie,

For me, the Upgrade button is there, but grayed out.  I'm guessing this may
be that I'm running a non-standard build number of MapGuide or something?
Noticed this with 3.0 as well.

So the Simple and Compound editors for LayerDefinitions haven't been
implemented yet?

How hard would it be to add the parameter description and default value to
the Composite rule editor?

Jason