[mapguide-users] Feature tooltip, really small

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Tue Jul 12 11:22:13 EDT 2011

Hi,

I just updated our fusion code to use version 2.2 and after doing so I've
been working through some kinks to get things back to normal.  The latest
issue I'm experiencing is my tooltips defined on the feature in MGS when
viewing them on the map are really, really small.  So small you can't read
them and barely see the label box.   No idea what would have caused this.

I hope there is a quick fix.

thanks.