[mapguide-users] ApplicationDefinition.xml in Fusion

Olcay Ebcin (Coğrafi Bilgi Sistemleri Şube Müdürü) OEBCIN at iski.gov.tr
Tue Jul 12 14:07:34 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to make fusion application example using sheboygan map.
I would like to run javascript codes under widgets directory. For example zoom in or zoom out.
But I couldnt make any connection between index.html and javascript codes(zoom.js)
I thought ApplicationDefinition.xml is for this purposes. However even I delete ApplicationDefinition.xml and widgets directory,
it still works.

I read a lot about fusion documentation. But still couldnt understand how index.html and ApplicationDefinition.xml file works together.
 I need to understand the logic.
My url link and index.html file below

Regards,
Olcay Ebcin

http://localhost/mapserver2012/fusion/templates/mapguide/example/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library://Samples/FlexibleWebLayouts/Examples.ApplicationDefinition

index.html
-------------
<head>
<title>Hello Sheboygan</title>
<!-- change the source of the following tag to point to your fusion installation -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="../../../lib/fusionSF-compressed.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
window.onload = function() {
    Fusion.initialize();
    var main = new Jx.Layout('AppContainer');
    new Jx.Layout('Map', {left: 228});
    main.resize();
}
</script>