[mapguide-users] MSSQL 2008 R2 and MGOS 2.2

GIS4U johnniegis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 18:09:42 EDT 2011

Hi,
What is the connection string that you are using?  Is it using SQL Server
Express?  How many tables exist in the database?  Are the connections that
are working in the same database connection or a different one on the same
SQL Server?  Are you using a SQL Server user for all or do some have Windows
Authentication?