[mapguide-users] Re: Too few arguments in mainframe.php?

jamsea thejamsea at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 08:41:38 EDT 2011

Nope, I was actually mistaken. The only files I've changed have been
taskbar.templ, taskframe.templ, and toolbar.templ and I'll I've done to them
is edit the css sections in each. I didn't even really add anything new,
just changed things like "border-color" and "background-color".

The weird thing is that it's working perfectly fine on my machine, it's just
spitting up that error on the customer's machine.
I have a 64 bit version of mapguide installed and he has the 32 bit version,
would that make any difference at all?