[mapguide-users] Fusion - add MouseScroll Event Handler

Michael Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jul 22 08:53:40 EDT 2011

Fusion already includes the mouse wheel handler, see the file
fusion/lib/Map.js. and something with mouse event handling would be best
created as a custom widget.  An example of mouse event handling could be
the widgets/Select.js.  It would be best to understand how OpenLayers
event handling works however.

Mike