[mapguide-users] How to enable TCP/IP based connection in Maestro 3.1

Bo Victor Thomsen bvt at geograf.dk
Wed Jun 8 04:56:53 EDT 2011

To the list -

I've been trying to enable Maestro 3.1  to use TCP/IP based connection
to MapGuide 2.2 (native MapGuide API).

I have followed Jackie NG 's blog:
http://themapguyde.blogspot.com/2010_10_01_archive.html

which describe how to sign a set of .Net assemblies from MapGuide 2.2,
copy these assemblies (and others) to the Maestro folder and edit the
Maestro.exe.config file.

I assumed this would be enough to enable Maestro to use TCP/IP based
connection to MapGuide 2.2.

But the radio button for TCP/IP connection in the Maestro 3.1 login
dialog is still disabled. AFAIK, there is no options in Maestro to
enable this function.

I've been using the same procedure on Maestro ver. 2.1.4, where it works
flawlessly

Am I missing something here ?

Regards
Bo Victor Thomsen