[mapguide-users] Re: Digitize rectangle in Fusion

ar_gaeta ar_gaeta at yahoo.it
Wed Jun 8 05:19:34 EDT 2011

Ouch...
Thanks Jackie, I've used the function on GoogleChrome and I've found these
errors:

1) On the file MapGuideViewerApi.js:
At row 154:
var control = mgApiDrawControls[type];
--Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'rectangle' of undefined

At row 222:
window.top.Fusion.registerForEvent(window.top.Fusion.Event.FUSION_INITIALIZED,
mgApiInit);
--Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Event' of undefined

At row 230:
var map = window.top.Fusion.getWidgetById(mgApiMapWidgetId).oMapOL;
--Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getWidgetById' of undefined

Sincerely, I don't really know how to start...
If someone could follow me just for some steps, I would be glad.

Tnks