[mapguide-users] Re: Layer Rule not Rendering at Assigned Layer

jamsea thejamsea at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:03:55 EDT 2011

I tried rolling back to mapguide 2.1 and had the same issue. Seems like I
have the same bug as the one you posted above. How would you go about
combining the ms sql database and the shape file? I tried the Shape2SQL
program (http://www.sharpgis.net/page/SQL-Server-2008-Spatial-Tools.aspx)
but had no luck. The shape file loads in the program, but no tables are
created after I ran it.

Is there a way to take the two columns I need from my database and
export/merge them into the shape file? Worst comes to worst, I can set up a
script that merges them every night.