[mapguide-users] Re: Points from ODBC

Jonathan Rizzo jrizzo at Langan.com
Fri Jun 10 10:01:10 EDT 2011

I do not have Studio.  I can send you a database containing the tables
that I am trying to use - just let me know how to get it to you.  It's
only about 400K.  Also, I noticed that Maestro always defaults the
"Connection Method" to "KnownDriver" even if the feature source was
saved as a connection string.

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jackie Ng
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 10:27 PM
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] Re: Points from ODBC

If it works in Studio then Maestro is not doing something properly

But with these types of problems, without access to the data in question
(or a compact, reproducible subset of it), I wouldn't even know where to
start looking.

All I have to work with is the ODBC unit test data provided by FDO. If
things work with that set of data, I am assuming it works in general.

- Jackie