[mapguide-users] Re: Dynamically Setting Initial Map Position and Scale

pwong previn.wong at sce.com
Wed Jun 15 11:16:02 EDT 2011

When I try "ToString()", I also get an error.

Problem:
The application encountered a problem and could not finish the operation you
just requested properly.

Solution:
If it\'s the first time you met this problem, try again or restart the
application / session; otherwise, describe the steps to reproduce this
problem to the server administrator for suggestions.

I also tried Rewind() for the ByteReader before setting the new resourceid
in case it had read all the way through.