[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.1 icons not visible

elliott17 elliottd at ae.ca
Wed Jun 15 12:53:04 EDT 2011

I lost the icons within the map window and in studio.  They appear as a red
x.  The hover shows up and the commnads still work.  The path is correct to
the images (/stdicons).  The cause may have been loading PHP 5.2.17.  I am
running IIS 7 on server 2008.  I have PHP Manager and have indicated to use
5.2.5 and have the dlls loaded correctly.