[mapguide-users] Re: Selection and Tooltips for Symbols in Fusion vs. Ajax

pwong previn.wong at sce.com
Mon Jun 20 11:23:37 EDT 2011

I'm having the same point feature sensitivity issue on Fusion.  Only thing
is, my data is in Oracle (WGS84) and is updated very frequently so I can't
export to webmercator SDF in a timely manner.  I tried adding another
geometry column in Oracle and storing it as SRID 54004 (Spherical Mercator),
but Fusion throws up projection errors when trying to render on the screen.

The tolerance parameter doesn't see to be that effective, I put an
exaggerated value like 1000 and the sensitivity was about the same as
leaving it as default.