[mapguide-users] Help concat

berio salisav at libero.it
Wed Jun 22 10:39:20 EDT 2011

Good morning everyone, I'm new and I do not speak English very well but I
hope you can help me too, hope not to have mixed up the mailing lists.
 I have a problem I have to plug 100. Pdf file in an access db linked via
ODBC Mapguide OS, before posting I looked at previous discussions but I did
not understand much.
 Within the access db I have created a text field that says the names of the
pdf file, what I get from SELECT is that the field with the pdf is on and I
open the attached pdf.
 Are not very practical programming so I would like you explained to me step
by step the expressions to be written with the Maestro.
 I realized that I have to use Concat but how?
 The folder that contains the pdf files should be placed where?
 Using Mapguide OS 2.2, Maestro 3.1, win7 pro x64.
 Thanks for your help.