[mapguide-users] Re: Add geometry to feature source

Greg gbneff at cid.utah.gov
Tue Mar 8 18:28:55 EST 2011

I still have a problem:  When I create an MgFeatureReader to look see if my
code has added anything to the feature source, no rows are returned.  I must
be doing something wrong with the MgInsertFeatures command.  My code is
below.  It runs fine and all of my geometries are fine.  There are about
2000 lines in the collection.  But I can't figure out where I have gone
wrong.  If you have a minute, please take a look.

Thanks,

Greg

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6150576/FindTruckRouteResult.aspx
FindTruckRouteResult.aspx