[mapguide-users] RE: Compile Error: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

airfiol jllj3 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:44:59 EST 2011

I did another test. I created a new web site (on IIS7) and only added
references to the OSGeo libraries and no code at all. I received the same
error. So, thinking that it may be a trust issue, I attempted to add the
OSGeo libraries to the GAC. using the .Net Framework 2.0 Configuration tool
( here's a link to instructions
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/2bc0cxhc.aspx ), and I got the
error, Assembly Required, The file must be an assembly.

Are these libraries .Net assemblies? If not, could this be the issue? If
they are, why would the .Net Framework 2.0 Configuration tool throw this
exception?