[mapguide-users] Problems Publishing .net mapguide application

Greg gbneff at cid.utah.gov
Fri Mar 18 15:33:52 EDT 2011

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.  I have developed a
.net application using vs 2010 mapguide for Mapguide 2.2 beta 1 (32 bit).  I
am hoping to make the necesary changes and publish it to another pc.  On the
other pc I have installed Mapguide 2.2 rc3 (64 bit).  Both pcs are windows 7
64 bit.  I have published my application and get the following error when
trying to load the map (basic layout viewer)

Could not load file or assembly 'MapGuideDotNetApi, Version=1.0.0.1,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt
was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

I tried simply copying the newer mapguide dll files from the
mapviewernet\bin to my application bin directory.

Can anyone tell me the best way to proceed.

Thanks