[mapguide-users] Invoke AJAX viewer map functions in Fusion viewer

prbabu prbabu at openspatial.com.au
Tue Mar 29 18:08:59 EDT 2011

Hi,
   I would like to invoke the "Pan", "Zoom", "Zoom In", "Zoom Out" etc.
functionalities, i.e. the equivalent AJAX viewer's "ExecuteMapAction" code
values in Fusion viewer. Can someone please guide me where and how do I go
about this?  Is there any documentation or tutorials on this?
   Had a look at the "MapGuideViewerApi.js" which is quite minimal in
mimicking the AJAX viewer API. Also, tried the suggestion in the topic
"http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/fusion-default-tool-selected-td1807544.html",
but did not help.

Any suggestion or guidance would help.

Thanks,