[mapguide-users] Re: Invoke AJAX viewer map functions in Fusion viewer

prbabu prbabu at openspatial.com.au
Wed Mar 30 00:18:01 EDT 2011

Thanks Jackie for your suggestion.
  The Fusion.getWidgetById(<>).activate() does NOT seem to work with MGE
2011.
With some trial and error the Fusion.getWidgetsByType(<>)[].activate() seems
to be working.
For eg. to Zoom Out the code will be:
   Fusion.getWidgetsByType("ZoomOnClick")[1].activate()
and Zoom In the code will be:
   Fusion.getWidgetsByType("ZoomOnClick")[0].activate()

My concern is by using the above code am I creating a potential scenario
that it could be broken in future releases of MapGuide/MGE ?!  Esp. since
this is entirely undocumented and internal to the Fusion viewer.

Any comments would be appreciated.

-Praveen