R: [mapguide-users] Server Error in '/mapguide/mapviewerajax' Application.

Francesco Sozzi fsozzi at intercad.ch
Thu Mar 31 03:09:01 EDT 2011

Hi Zac,

I used 2.1.0.4283.
I already installed on 2003 server without any troubles. The only difference
here is that I installed .Net 4 (together with 1 and 2). I don't know if
this makes things different for MG...

As soon as I can, I would like to take a try with 2008 server. Do you think
MG will expose any problem with this version?...