[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 2.2 released

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon May 2 23:02:28 EDT 2011

Thank you Trevor for all your dedication and hard work with getting the builds
out the door for all the RC's and platforms for the project!

Please consider a donation to the MapGuide project to support running
all the infrastructure required to keep the project running.

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/sponsorship

Jackie and I have been doing a lot of testing with 2.2 and it's
a really good release. Fusion has a lot of bug fixes and improvements.

I would recommend that anyone using an older version of MapGuide
consider upgrading to 2.2, it's much more stable than previous
versions.

FDO GDAL is much improved, but there is an issue that the CS is sometimes
not read correctly and defaults to x-y and world extents.

Please search the mailing list archives before posting problems, there
is a wealth of support information contained in the archives.

http://mapguide-central.ennoble.com.au/ is a good starting point

Enjoy!