[mapguide-users] RE: GDAL Raster FDO Question

kkorde kkorde at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 12:37:36 EDT 2011

Hello Dave,
              I am still struggling with the GDAL Raster Layer definition. I
am trying to add a layer for my raster data using Maestro. Under the "New
Resource" dialog, I can see a template for Vector layer Definition and
Drawing layer definition. However I am unable to locate any template for
"Raster Layer Definition". I have added data effortlessly. I can test
connection and it returns a "true". However when I try to view the data
using the preview option from Maestro, I get a blank IE page, with some text
at the top of the screen. One of the text string displayed is " View data :
No Geometry". I believe you were able to create a layer out of your raster
data, if you don't mind, could you share your config.xml? Are you using a
template to define the layer?

Thanks,
Kiran