[mapguide-users] RE: GDAL Raster FDO Question

kkorde kkorde at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 14:12:36 EDT 2011

Hello Jackie,
                Thanks for the response. I have created layers for vector
data originating from Oracle Spatial and ESRI Shapes. I am looking for a way
to create a layer for the GeoTiff. I can access New resource and there are
options to create layers for vector data, however no options for creating
layers using the raster data or using tiff as the datasource. My basic
problem is that I don't know how to create a layer using raster data... Is
there a template in Maestro that I am missing or the only way to view this
information is at runtime using Mapguide API. As someone had posted earlier,
is there a step by step guide for accessing raster data (tiff, jpeg 2000
etc.)

Best regards,
Kiran