[mapguide-users] RE: How to connect MapGuide Open Source Server (2.1) to MS SQL 2008 Server DB?

Leendert Ramaer leendert_r at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 13:43:26 EDT 2011

Well, I thought that displaying a map from OpenStreetMap as a layer in your builded map in MapGuide is a way of serving WMS. (But is MapGuide now consuming OWS?)Is this possible? I guess not.. :)Sorry, for being so unclear...
And yes, I would like to serve WMS through MapGuide...How can you do this in Maestro?
Regards,
Leendert