[mapguide-users] RE: GDAL Raster FDO Question

kkorde kkorde at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 15:49:36 EDT 2011

Hello Jackie,
                Thank you for the information. I downloaded the latest
version and was able to create the Raster Layer. However, I am unable to see
the layer n the browser. As you had suggested in one of your responses, I
created an empty map and updated my config.xml to reflect the coordinate
system and minXY-maxXY, and referenced the raster layer in the map. When I
open it in a browser, I am getting a blank screen. I tried zooming in/out,
nothing is displayed in the viewer. I must be missing something. I am close
but not there yet.
I really appreciate your time and knowledge.

Thanks and Best regards,
Kiran