[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.2 WMS problem

JanvW jan.vonwartburg at bl.ch
Fri May 6 04:13:59 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I upgraded from MGOS 2.1 (FDO 3.4.0) to 2.2 (FDO 3.5.0). I'm now having
trouble connecting to a specific WMS service.
When I'm adding a new WMS feature source in Maestro 3, I cannot save the
resource because there is a validation error "Object reference not set to an
instance of an object". The schema of the WMS is invalid.
When I'm connecting to the same WMS service with MGOS 2.1 installed there is
no problem.
Is there something I could do to get it running with MGOS 2.2? (i'm unable
to change the schema of the WMS)

Thanks,
Jan