[mapguide-users] IE + Fusion +Java applet problem

Turcsanyi Zoltan zolinko at freemail.hu
Wed May 18 06:43:24 EDT 2011

Well guys,

I figured out that probably the OpenLayers core component has some bugs.

I replaced the included Fusion viewer with an OpenLayers example map page
(http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/snap-split.html) and it also hangs, when the applet is visible and the mouse is over the map area.

In this example, when I split the edges, it shows the parts that were created. It is runs for a few seconds, but when I move the mouse over the map in this time period, the computing completely hangs, and then when I move out of the map area, it continues running and completes.

Hmm.