[mapguide-users] Tile Cache and corridor-based imagery

Mike Micallef Michael.Micallef at ontario.ca
Tue May 24 09:44:46 EDT 2011

I am looking for an alternative for tile caching through the MGCooker - I am
trying to create a tile cache for a large portion of the province but I am
only interested in creating it for the corridors along the highway -
approximately 1 km either side.

For such a large area I need less than 2% of imagery.

Anyone have any ideas how to address this without doing a great deal of
programming or processing the whole area?

Thanks

Mike