[mapguide-users] ToolTip for Dynamic Layer

Naveen Mishra naveenmishrausa at gmail.com
Thu May 26 04:54:37 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have created dynamic layer in my application (.net) i m using mapguide
open source 2.1, i m not able to get the tooltip for the dynamic layer
(points layer)  following is the xml using which i m making my layer

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<LayerDefinition version="1.0.0" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="LayerDefinition-1.0.0.xsd">
  <VectorLayerDefinition>
    <ResourceId></ResourceId>
    <FeatureName>PointClass</FeatureName>
    <FeatureNameType>FeatureClass</FeatureNameType>
    <Geometry>PointGeometry</Geometry>
    <ToolTip>'Hello'</ToolTip>
   <VectorScaleRange>
      <PointTypeStyle>
        <DisplayAsText>false</DisplayAsText>
        <AllowOverpost>false</AllowOverpost>
        <PointRule>
          <LegendLabel></LegendLabel>
          <PointSymbolization2D>
            <Mark>
              <Unit>Points</Unit>
              <SizeContext>DeviceUnits</SizeContext>
              <SizeX>10</SizeX>
              <SizeY>10</SizeY>
              <Rotation>0</Rotation>
              <Shape>Square</Shape>
              <Fill>
                <FillPattern>Solid</FillPattern>
                <ForegroundColor>ffff0000</ForegroundColor>
                <BackgroundColor>ffffffff</BackgroundColor>
              </Fill>
              <Edge>
                <LineStyle>Solid</LineStyle>
                <Thickness>1</Thickness>