[mapguide-users] Data Retrieval Problem

yash227 yash227 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 06:32:54 EDT 2011

hi.. We have develop one web based GIS application using Mapguide Maestro
3.0. Now we face the problem during showing tool tip data and layers
property data, when I select any parcel, the server usage goes up to 100%
even if only one user accessing the server. The access of data becomes
drastically slower. The SHP is connected with one view of SQL2005 enterprise
edition through ODBC Feture sources. The same view runs very smoothly in
SQL2005. Now details about my application - spatial data in SHP file format
Back-end database in MS-SQL 2005 in the database only attributes data is
there. connection with data through ODBC Future sources My application
front-end in DOT Net