[mapguide-users] Re: Retrieve fields names and attributes from Postgres table

ar_gaeta ar_gaeta at yahoo.it
Tue May 31 06:23:29 EDT 2011

Searching randomly on the web I've found this solution (to attach at the
previous code, except some of the last lines):

//I get the type of the field
int typebeta = ((MgDataPropertyDefinition)PropDef).GetDataType();

//I get the length of the field
int lengthbeta = ((MgDataPropertyDefinition)PropDef).GetLength();

Hope this is a good solution, and that can be helpful for someone.

Thanks Jackie!
(but if this solution it's not "ortodoxe" please tell me!)