[mapguide-users] Re: Client side way to get FEATID's from FDO?

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Wed Nov 9 12:18:34 EST 2011

2 comments.

First, do I read this correctly that you are updating each move every time the user hits the arrow key?  If so, don't do that.  Let the user click once where they want it to go and move it once.

Second, 250 indexed records should be smoking fast.  Are you sure you have the code written efficiently and the database optimized?

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW