[mapguide-users] Need help finding classes/methods when upgrading to MaestroAPI v4.0.0.6212

hm hm at geograf.dk
Fri Nov 11 04:46:26 EST 2011

I am upgrading my source code to use Maestro API v4.0.0.6212 (64 bit). I have
compiled the MaestroAPI myself. Previously I used version 2.0.0.4650 (32
bit).
A lot of classes has changed name and also some method names. I have
corrected a lot, but I have a few missing classes/methods that I hope
someone can help me resolve?
This page somewhat helped me btw.:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/MaestroAPI/Maestro3ApiComparisons

My main issue is that I can’t use the HttpServerConnection. In the
MaestroAPI source code I can see that it is defined in
HttpServerConnection.cs in the namespace OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.
In my source code I have the using OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI;
But if I try:
  HttpServerConnection = new HttpServerConnection(….
I get this:
  The type or namespace ‘HttppServerConnection’ does not exist in the
namespace ‘OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI’ (are you missing an assembly
reference?).

If I use the IServerConnection class the methods GetWeblayout,
GetLayerDefinition, DeserializeObject, SaveResourceAs etc. are all missing.

Can someone help me resolve this?

Best Regards
Hans Milling…