[mapguide-users] Information about MapGuide OS AjaxViewer

GeoTux geotux06 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 14:56:28 EST 2011

Hi all,

in coming days (perhaps weeks) I'll publish the sixth version of the Web
Mapping Client Comparison [1].

It will include the MapGuide OS AjaxViewer, so I'd like you to validate the
following data, which will help me get accurate information about your
project:

    * License: GNU LGPL
    * Latest version: 2.2 (2011.05.02)
    * Origin country: United States of America
    * Origin organization/institute/university: Autodesk
    * Documentation:
          o Languages: English; French
          o Formats: HTML; PDF; Trac; Wiki
          o Levels: Users; Developers
    * OSGeo project: Yes (MapGuide OS)
    * Source code language: Javascript
    * API language: PHP; ASP.NET; JSP; Javascript
    * OGC Geo-services support: WMS
    * Tile-based services support: Yes (Google Maps?; Yahoo?)
    * Requires proprietary plug-ins?: No
    * Includes metadata component?: No
    * Mailing lists: Yes (Users; Developers; among others)

Thanks in advance,

Germán Carrillo

[1]
http://geotux.tuxfamily.org/index.php/en/geo-blogs/item/265-comparacion-de-clientes-web-para-sig-v5