[mapguide-users] Filter fails with Null dates on sdf layer

sairam ramsai1973 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 17 06:36:33 EST 2011

Hello All,

I'm unable to filter .sdf layer with null dates. when I try to filter the
null dates in sdf layer it throws an exception 'A Date And/Or Time exception
occured.'

Given below is the piece of code which fails on filtering null dates on sdf
layer.

string Tempstring = Featreader.GetDateTime(/ColumnName/).ToString();

*Note: When I try to select a sdf layer feature having null date it displays
the date value as
TIMESTAMP '-001--1--1 -1:-1:00'*

I'm not sure whether this drawback exist with Mapguide Opensource 2.1 API,
as I confirm that I'm able to filter dates with null values in other layer
format.

Please kindly help me on this regards.

Thanks in advance.
Ram