[mapguide-users] Installer MGOS 2.1 / 2.2

psciga scigalla at battefeld.com
Fri Nov 18 10:13:24 EST 2011

Hello,

since 4 houres I try to install MGOS 2.1 (alternativ 2.2) continous with the
same error:

"Product: MapGuide Open Source 2.1.0 -- Error 1335. The cabinet file
'MapGuideOpenSource.cab' required for this installation is corrupt and
cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from
the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package."

The files MapGuideOpenSource-2.1.0.4283-Final.exe and
MapGuideOpenSource-2.2.0.5705-Release.zip are downloded today. Checksums are
ok.

After the 3. trial I installed MGOS 2.0.2. perfectly.

After uninstall the same result for 2.1 as before. What is wrong?

Please help!

Best regards
Peter

The system: